Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Last Day of School (2014 Year)


Hey guys! It's the last day of school for the year of 2014 and thankfully I had spent it doing some of the best things that I love and spending it with the people who make my life and my days the best that they could ever possibly be. This post is going to be as photo heavy as it always is, so if you're interested just follow through the read more!




This sweet and wonderful card was done by my magnificent friend Sharon! She had given it to me originally without a black markings on it but it was rather hard to get a good picture of it without the outline.


Below you can see Reis squeeking a squeaky toy that we both had gotten from Bianca. He's a fucking loser...but he's my loser.


And the two wondrous pieces that could have made today incredibly dramatic or overly festive! I had gotten some garland to wear around to help emphasize and portray me as an angel (we had even gotten fairy wings to back it up) or a santa hat (it's fuzzy!).



A great gift that I had gotten from Jewel was some Hello Kitty Con stuff! She had given me a wonderful little headband (sort of headband?) that she had gotten and it's absolutely adorable! I've always wanted one of these but you usually have to pay for them regardless of where you go.





Thank you Jewel~! But that's not all, I just can't remember where the other pictures had gone...but I'll keep you all posted, that's for sure!



As for these cutie pie wire framed then wrapped with ribbon and yarn cat ears were made by my wonderful and sweetheart friend Alison! She's such a sweetheart and I absolutely lover her. Thank you so much for the ears!! They're adorable just like you~~ QvQ)//




Oh! Here are the other things that Jewel had given to me. She had given me her swag bag that she had gotten at Hello Kitty Con and inside of it contained the hello kitty headband you had seen earlier and the two below! A sweet and wonderful Christmas card with the sweetest message inside and some wonderfully scented bath and body works lotion!



Here are the gifts that I had gotten from Bianca. The shots above are of the super cute hedgehog dog toy that she had given to me (she didn't know it was a dog toy...but Reis sure had fun playing with it after we found out it was a dog toy).



And she had given me a bento box.


Oh! These wonderful chocolates are from the sweetheart Johanna (my absolute number one favorite underclassman ever) who I had a picture with earlier (the first picture!).


 

Here are just some socks that I had gotten (that I had technically bought with Reis's money (no wait was it my money that Reis had...?) and so I'm counting it as a (sort of) gift).


Here's the alpaca yarn that I had gotten from Bianca as a gift.


And to properly end this off~! I had gotten a sweet and absolutely wonderful card from my friend Kyung who had drawn a picture of me with a sugar cubs (it's a facebook sticker!) design and accompanying it are the most adorable disney puffy stickers. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...