Friday, December 10, 2010

Masaaki OC -Sketch-


a sketch of my new OC Masaaki. Her name means "true brightness " so that's kinda why she's all .. bright colored /shot

This OC's name isn't very .. to my liking but meh. It was picked out by my friend Melissa~ c: 

She's a kitsune, or a fox~ or well in this situation fox girl e u e~ lawls.

If you'd like to draw her be my guest :la: and then link me to the finished version (: i'd love to see how she looks. She doesn't really have any thing so far.. so yeah o:

Name : Masaaki Kitsune [ how original /shot]
Age: 18
Sex: Female
Birthday: December 25 [ ohohohoho~ i wonder what they got for christmas /shot ]
Blood Type: O
Ethnicity: Fox [/shot]
Background information: none available

messy is messy and crappy is crappy C: so overall this is messy and crappy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...