Monday, August 1, 2011


This is my contest entry for :iconneko-time:'s Neko Plush Contest! :D 

I know i won't win /sob sob Q ^ Q Its not as good as that nyancat. /shoots self

This is that kitty from Azumanga Daioh : [link]

My friend :iconmeloncatbob: wanted a plush of him so she commissioned me to make this for her :3!

Materials: 
Eco-Friendly Classic Felt
Poly Fiber Stuffing
orange and black threads

Time taken: 2 hours

Extra info: The arms are not stuffed, they are just felt for if you see closely there is a place where the thread stops. For the eyes and mouth there is no see able stitches. The only stitches that are see able are the stitches around the plush. I preferred this style compared to other plush styles because it looked different.

Nekokoneko plush: [link]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...