Saturday, October 15, 2016

Disneyland Lolita Day 2015!


Hey everyone! I am really exhausted from school and getting everything done, but Disneyland Lolita Day 2016 is right around the corner and I haven't posted the last time we went yet so I just HAD to post it right now. I hope you all are okay with it. I won't have a lot of captioning featured here, but I hope that's still alright anyway. 





The art this time around was drawn by the owners/ artist of Automatic Honey! It's such a cute look, I'm just so head over heels for it. 


The button designs! 


Official host's schedule huhuhuhu~


This is one of the official things that I just HAD to get. Fake food is my calling! Last time that I had gone to disneyland, I had a bitten in micky mouse ice cream. It was just TOO adorable.



We had gotten featured! My petticoat definitely deflated though.


My headpiece that I had made for the event specifically, along with my choker necklace.



My hair and new eyelashes specifically for the event! So disappointed that they don't sell these anymore as ecotools had taken them off of their shelves.







A shot of the two together!


The lolitas on the teacups. A thing to definitely love!


I was so sweaty, but I loved how I looked SO MUCH! 


Teacup footage!


























4 comments:

  1. you have presented your trip to Disney land beautifully specially your snaps and vines are very nice. We are educational consultancy agency helps students to Study Medicine in Europe

    ReplyDelete
  2. .ฟิลเลอร์เป็นอย่างไร





    ?
    สารเติมเต็มผิวหรือที่เรียกด้านการแพทย์





    ว่า เดอร์มอล ฟิลเลอร์ เป็น



    สารไฮยารูโรนิก แอใกล้





    หรือ HA เป็นสารที่ยืนยัน







    มาตรฐานความปลอดภัยทั้งโลก





    แล้ว เป็นสารสกัดที่ได้มาจากธรรมชาติ









    ที่มีส่วนประกอบ



    ของคลอลาเจน มีส่วนประกอบ





    ประกอบกันเป็นร่างแหด้วยแนวทาง



    ทางเคมี ซึ่งมีอยู่แล้วในเซลล์ผิว มีความปลอดภัยสูงฉีดฟิลเลอร์
    ฉีดฟิลเลอร์ใต้ตา
    ฉีดฟิลเลอร์ร่องแก้ม
    ฉีดฟิลเลอร์คาง

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing and also check my website

    ReplyDelete

  4. Great post about chronic about work I Get more help from your post I found so many blogs related to this But do not get that much information also I found some interesting information about Fortnite gift card codes

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...