Saturday, January 15, 2011

This is my contest entry for :iconribbonheart:'s Customize a Dress Contest! For more information check here : [link]


Customize a Dress Contest Template 


The idea is " music ". 

I got the overall idea when i noticed that my ipod ran out of battery, so in attempt to charge my ipod, i saw the plug part of my earphones. Which made me to think about this concept which later brought me to think about music overall and what we use for listening to music and what music looks like and how you would observe it. 

The song " Chain Girl " sung by Hatsune Miku :iconmikuplz: helped me with more ideas on what i could do. [link] 

Originally, i was going to do milk, but then i figured.. " Hey.. why not try something that isn't possible yet (: ? " 

I'm not 100% sure though if i was allowed to go this far with changing the dress template, but i hope it is acceptable ^^! I found your tutorial very interesting and it helped me to come up with this lovely piece of work! :la: 

This piece of work took me a total of about 9 hours. 2 hours for figuring out the idea, 3 hours on the sketch, 1 hour on lineart and then another on coloring and adding any necessary details and shadings. :iconblushplz: 

Music-related Items:
Speakers
headphone/earphone plug
sound wave
music staff with notes
base clef and treble clef headphones
sound control
speakers (chest) [ idea from Chain Girl]
music frequency


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...