Tuesday, January 11, 2011


Vocaloid Lily for anniversary contest that ended like an hour ago. 

Larger version of picture: http://lohas.nicoseiga.jp/priv/1398525?e=1314894686&h=bf6d1ed16d59c8d3671705e821e79201f50ef175

This is that random picture that I was randomly sketching yesterday if you were watching me doodle at band camp during the lunch break.

Ahaha This is a picture of Lily :D I entered her in the anniversary contest on nico.

Although I really do like it I'm not positive in it for some reason..

Well.. I hope you all like it :3! 

The lace brushes were made by :icongimei:

Lily Design (c) KEI
Lily (c) Crypton/Yamaha
Art (c) ~japanisesakuras

Happy late anniversary Lily c:! I honestly love your voice and I don't think you're some Rin with long hair ; u ;!

( I judge by the voices and how well vocaloids are used. The designs are just a bonus. I choose to be picky with designs or not.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...