Monday, February 13, 2012


This is my randomness for my collage for my Japanese Class. We have to make portfolios of our work so this is just what I did. I'm regretting it like I knew it would ahah.

The left is a collage of my artwork that I've done in the past til now. The right is just random. There is a musical line from the piece Cumberland Cross that we had played when I was in middle school. Favorite piece <3 Then there are various drawing that I am proud of over a piece of paper I use for scrapbooking. At the very top is a couple of pictures with the words " Keep Moving Forward " because it helps me move on with my life. Then right under is a comic of a chocolate chip saying " I'm going to be a candy bar when I grow up " by Kawaii-Not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...