Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Homestuck Items!


What I made during our little cross stitch party today~! Aradia & Sollux /shot/ The random little doodle is of a poorly drawn profile of Aradia drawn in like a minute or so.. ahah.


I made this little Mutie keychain out of felt :)! It was also made for the same friend who I made the needles for. I also made this cross stitch that was 2 sided.
Front - Aquarius 
Back- Pisces 
Sadly I forgot to take a picture of this..

Although this little Mutie keychain is front and back also. Front is the face and on the back is my friend's initials. 


This is a little fanart of Davesprite that I'll get printed in orange for my friend Kyla's Valentine's Day card :)! She doesn't know yet though.. but I hope she loves it <3 Each card will have its own individual picture so that'll be fun~

Davesprite (c) Andrew Hussie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...