Saturday, April 4, 2015

Omocat Meet & Greet!


Hey guys! So a little while ago, there was an OMOCAT meetup and I had the luxury of being able to go with Melissa and John. Although it was a little rough because (like I'll be mentioning later, we had some trouble finding a ride and getting there was also rough because of traffic and maps taking us to the wrong location...)


But thank goodness! We managed and it was so, so, so incredibly fun.



Haha~ Locations & Maps. 


I was really excited for all of this because of all the photos that were being put up. 



!!!


I REALLY wanted to get a poster version of the image above so that I could get it signed by omocat... but it was all sold out! 

;_____;

That's what happens when you're late and running to places...literally running late...goddamn.

(image source: OMORI's Story Poster)


Here are the links to the two that I really, really want~





The display was just the cutest thing ((photo taken off of the internet!!;v;))


We managed to get there in time so I could take pictures, but I felt really bad because I couldn't afford anything that was being sold that was still in stock...and because I was offered to take a picture with her super adorable/amazing model but I just felt so bad because she had to stand by me when I was so sweaty from running that mile in the Los Angeles 3:00PM heat. I felt so bad....






And for the record, here are my shots of JapanLA. 



There were so many pretty shots of everything, although I knew for a fact that I couldn't afford the things that I wanted (listed above) and John had asked me/offered to buy me one, but the black melty girl sweater wasn't in sight...




Not to mention though that Lanto and I had to run quite a while because of all the trouble that we were put through. Google maps sent us a mile past our actual location ... so we had to run.. and I mean RUN to get to our destination in time. 





Thankfully I was able to get these pictures ;v;~~








And not mentioning the fact that when we were trying to get back to Long Beach, Lanto set her phone to "walking" and we were confused as to why we were only taking side streets and why our maps said that it'd take us 7 hours and 40 minutes to get back home....

What the hell lanto. 


But luckily the day is saved thanks to...WING STOP!

***

Thank you for such a great day guys~ I really appreciated spending the time today. Things have been rather rough and difficult but I'm incredibly thankful for you guys. I could have never asked for better friends and company and support when the day was already bad enough. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...