Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Vinyl Bow with Glitter!



So a while back, I had made this adorable vinyl bow using some glitter, (obviously) vinyl, and some regular heavy duty threads. I thought it was going to be much, much more difficult to work with, but it's like all those paper sewing practices and dealing with the stitchpaper quilt. So it was much, much easier than I had anticipated it to be.


First I had cut out the shape of the bow that I was going to work with, there was quite a good amount of excess vinyl. Then i had sewn it a tad bit and filled it with the glitter before I continued to sew up the rest of the bow. I didn't do the usual rectangular sewn piece but actually made the bow shape to look the way it does. Afterwards, I had cut out a small little rectangle for the middle part to tie it. I sewed both ends shut as you can see and then sewed it in place.


And ta~daaah! It's done. I really love this bow. I love the glitter that I used. I just love it. If you love it too, you can feel free to drop me a message on my facebook sales album because I'm selling them there or ask me on my email at animepinay@gmail.com!












But it accidentally got put through the washing machine...and I guess you can say the heat tampered with it a tad bit...but it's not so bad I don't think...?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...