Monday, April 20, 2015

Fairytales -- Ever After High's Cerise Wolf



Hey guys! It's been a while since I had last posted an update on this ceramic art piece of mine...so hopefully this is a good enough post for you all! 



Here are the shots of the piece before it had gone through the kiln for a glaze firing. I remember taking some pictures of the piece before I had applied the transparent glaze overtop of the face of Cerise, but I can't seem to find them. When I do though, I'll post a little update here! I promise!



Update: Here are the shots!


But even after the piece had came out of the firing, I had decided that I was really unhappy with how it looked...so I went straight in with the nail polish and the metallic acrylic paints to do a similar look that I had done with the slab wrap.







And here we are! The close ups and all that are all nice and done.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...