Saturday, April 18, 2015

Ceramic Slab box


This is long overdue, but guess what is finally finished!!


My ceramic slab box is finally finished. I had made a little wood-like design...doing a carving to get the type of look that I had wanted and to get that popping look that I just really love oh so dearly. 


In the first picture, I had shown the wooden thing that I had decided that I wanted to use to get the type of textures that I had managed to achieve. 


As for the inside, I had tried to make it as smooth as possible. 


Lastly I had added in the butterfly over top of a nice rock that I had made, did some incising to give it a nice design. Scored down some rectangular slabs to get that sweet little border (later incising a line near the edge of that) and added in some metal nails to serve as the antennas! 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...