Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Wondercon : Day 1 -- Friday


Hey guys! I'm sorry that I've been so inactive and that I keep lagging day by day because of all the things going on in my life but here I am! I'm finally back and I have a ton of stuff that I just NEED to share with you all. 


A long while back in April, I had attended my second year of Wondercon! I had gone there with the wonderful group that I had attended with last year, consisting of Elise who went as Giffany from Gravity Falls, Emily who went as Wondergirl, Heather who went as Melody (also from Gravity Falls), and Charity who I believe had a cosplay from one of the Legend of Zelda games! (I'm sorry I'm an uncultured swine;;)


Wondercon is located in Anaheim and is one of my favorite cons...although I will admit that they're a tad bit...really boring. But that's not that important! I was given my badge as a gift from Heather and when I had gotten my actual badge from the con, I was given a child's card instead of a junior which I thought was absolutely hilarious. 



It was a really interesting morning actually! Everyone had first arrived at my house and then we had all drove over to the nearby Denny's for breakfast. 



It's really weird because normally I'd have shots of my food and our group but I don't think I actually took any... weird....



But afterwards we were there! We had waited in line a little while and it was rather hot...so it's a little...yeah..? But it went by really fast I promise you that! 




And here are the majority of the fun little shots we all took of each otherr!











Unfortunately, at the end of the day, I had completely lost the really cute postcard that I had gotten as a "thank you for participating" gift from the harvest moon: a tale of two towns fanart contest... 



But!!




I had met the super duper cute kerakitties and lovelylor~!! 



































I was madly in love with this shop here~~




I really WANTED THIS SKIRT.






































I had met up with the super cute friend Jaylssa~ 































































My ultimate and utmost favorite part of con season are the artist alleys and exhibition halls. I'm a huge sucker for money spending and I love supporting artists and having artwork and just...I'm willing to throw money out of the window. I really am. 


















































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...