Saturday, April 11, 2015

Open House Wall Decorations


Hey guys, so I know that I've been running rather late on all of my posts but it's just because it's been a really rough and busy time of the year! It's spring time and spring means more and so much more fun and comps (testing) and prepping for open house and festival for band and just oh so, so, so much!! But here above, we have the finished wall (painting) of the wonderful 3-D intermediate girls Bianca, Daphne, and Kaili. Isn't it just the cutest thing ever? They're so adorable and so is their wall!


As for mine...ugh. I decided that I was going to do a galaxy look. Unfortunately, because I couldn't use spray paint inside the classroom because of the poor ventilation...but somehow I managed. I think. 


This is unfortunately before all the ridiculousness that was arranging the entire design. I'll figure out something at some point...but if you're interested, just follow through the read more to see some more close ups!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...