Thursday, April 16, 2015

Woven Panels!




Hey guys! I had been rather busy so I hope that you guys don't mind me dropping off some posts into the past... but here are some shots of the cardigan outerwear that I had to make for my 3D art class. 



All the panels have been successfully woven altogether and thank goodness because that means that I can finally separate them all and fix it all up to be the way that I want it to be. 


The sewing process is rather uncomforting and scary... I felt like my woven pieces were going to fall out because of how it had been sewn...but I just don't know.


And these are the shots of all the panels before the majority of them had been pieced together! I just love how it turned out... It makes me incredibly happy. 




Originally it was a continuous bundle of woven pieces. The panels (the majority) of them had been made using the 20cm warps and then the 20 cm warp was tampered with to become a 40 cm warp for the large pieces that you see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...