Wednesday, May 2, 2012

stamps!!


WOOP

*copies and pastes what I wrote on tumblr*
Stamps! The ones featured here are a shippy stamp that says “EnglishMuffin” which is for JaneJake, a stamp that has a heart between an Aries and a Gemini , representing Aradia and Sollux. There is also a stamp for my name Rika (in hiragana). And then stamps for god tier symbols. (Light(slightly messed up), Blood, Hope (a pretty messed up hope ;v;), Life, and Breath.

They are made out of erasers that are well… just old ones that I found around the house that I just didn’t need anymore. The solluxaradia one though is an eraser made up of some sort of awesomeness that I kind of regret turning into a stamp…yet not really. Utensils used: Knife, Lead pencil, sharpie and to fix up some mistakes, I used some silicone icing to keep it in tact.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...