Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Cha2o with Kat!


There's nothing like spending a couple of months on break and then realizing that you never made a blog post about your awesome-tastic friend Kat who promised to take you out for sweets and treats (but then again, let's not forget that the main point of this was for catching up and talking about what seems to be boys I guess ilikegirlsthough)




 

Well we went to Cha2o in Cerritos and it wasn't all that bad of a place. I really enjoyed the interior design of the eatery. 


There was a lot of really interesting stuff, but I don't really have anything on me right now so have these pictures!



We had gotten (I'm not sure what mine was but it was mostly fruity smoothie delights) and Kat had gotten a green apple slushie of some sort.


We had also gotten a pretty nice tasting slab of brick toast with ice cream and brownie bits!!!


It was nice to have sweet chats with Kat again and I really do adore the food part of everything too.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...