Saturday, February 1, 2014

Disneyland adventures!


Hey guys! So since last year, it's been tradition for the robotics kids to applaud and congratulate their hard work and I usually get to come because of my brother. (Which isn't all that big of a problem because I have to get my brother to wake up on time and for him to get everything done, I make sure he's working and that he's on task...)



But this is such a rad thing to do and it's super fun to be out with friends!! I especially loved taking and being with everyone. They're all incredibly sweet and so helpful. 




Although we managed to get to Disneyland incredibly early, or well in this case we were at California Adventure.


Which well ended up in us being a huge bunch of dorks.



Also, let me tell you about this picture. I am incredibly terrified of heights and being shoved around (elevators terrify me you see) and so it did not do me any good that I was...so incredibly terrified. I tried my best to not pay any attention whatsoever, but what ended up happening is that I was incredibly terrified and I didn't do anything but cling and hold onto Jonathan (who is beside me, not my brother obviously). The group kept making fun of Jonathan but I feel kind of bad because it's 100% my fault ;A; !! He kept asking me during the ride if I was okay and I was just terrified....He's so sweet and I was really happy to feel comforted though after the ride...aghhhh.



































Stephanie is the best and the cutest partner to ever have I swear.














There's no better way to get things over with than having a JUMBO TURKEY LEG.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...