Sunday, June 23, 2013

California Pizza Kitchen


Did I ever mention how forever ago, my mom took us all to eat at CPK? It's a fairly good place...and thankfully I got a virgin cocktail for this little celebration of my birth.


The food was great, the service was very nice (although there were some moments that could have been done without) and my siblings were as goofy as always.


But seriously! The food was great.



(Also these pictures are actually from my mom because my mom is kind of obsessed.)


But I still love her anyway..



I love her enough to smile and do everything I can for her, regardless of what happens.


But that's also because at the end of the day, I get to be a huge goofball without her noticing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...