Friday, June 21, 2013

Recycled wrapper brooch + Update

Hey everyone! Sorry for not keeping my blog posts daily or even consistent. I probably made people wonder if I was stuck in some place with no internet. Well...no. I've been so preoccupied with grades and assignments all this time. When I wasn't, I was doing my favorite things: art and extra curricular activities! I'll try to keep posts a little...steadier now! 

Now what I have here is a brooch I made for Mrs. Ghandi's birthday. I couldn't have done it without my friend Maddie folding the flowers out of a tinfoil wrapper. 


The materials used for this was the tinfoil wrapper flowers that Maddie folded. Then the wooden circle was spray painted. 


Brown felt and some striped gold and silver scrap booking paper (a wedding design, very beautiful actually)!


Then the little swirl of rose colored wire and some of those little necklaces that were given out to nominees for the little 8th grade social event. (For those that don't know what 8th grade social is, it's basically a dance specifically for 8th graders as a little graduation gift.) And then lastly the pin for the back!


It's actually very nice, believe it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...