Saturday, September 14, 2013

Pestoskey stone wire necklace



Hey guys! So this is a very old post that should've been posted...long,long ago. But here we go! So the Robotics FLL team went to their competition in St. Louis and because I know..well..almost all of them (somehow)...I was brought back a couple of things. 


Above is the stone that Sophia brought back as a gift from other teams and she gave it to me! Now while most people will go ahead and say, "What the heck am I supposed to do with a rock?!" I went ahead of myself and made it into a pendant for a necklace!


Since we were in our wire unit, I had access to some wire, both good and some that needed to be recycled. In the end, I somehow came up with this lovely little design. Which, honestly, I really like! I put it on the braided twine that Moses made for me from when he made me the necklace with the cross he carved and made with a peppermint bone (thing?? woops).


It makes me very happy to be quite honest! 
I really love it! Thanks you guys.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...