Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Sunglasses Updo


Hey guys! So, I have been running behind and I deeply apologize for all of that. Lately I've been managing all of my apps and social media through my phone and I have yet to find a decent blogging application that best suits blogger and my preferences. I did buy an app for $5 and I'm going to be testing it out (I had used it to write my post for PMX) but I'm still a picky butt so no promises. 

***
Now! Moving on with the post, I have to definitely show you guys my biggest mistake yet. I spilled super glue all over my sunglasses on accident and also glued my hands together...but that's besides the point. At the moment, I decided that the only way I can fix this is with some acetone...and cabochons. 


And it led to the final product above. It's a little busy but I think it'd be pretty cute to use on the daily for fairy kei or decora coordinates! Who knows? Maybe I could do a cute decoden whipped cake style sometime soon when I have another set of sunglasses to fidget around with. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...