Sunday, December 22, 2013

Group trips! + Makeup fun


Out of the blue, it just so happened that my little circle of friends were available after school all at the same time so we went over to towne center for who knows why and just...went through everything because we can? Well.. that was after we put makeup on Moses and Reis for a little bit and then we just walked around because I got really bored of it.


Although Elise was mostly playing Animal Crossing on her 3DS and Bianca who would start walking and then get confused when I'd appear out of nowhere just to take pictures of her.


I guess there's more if you're willing to look farther down past the read more.








We went through Ulta because we got bored and Moses found some sort of interest in the eos lip balms









We also got tapioca express and rubios because why not 


and then some makeup I guess? I bought 2 essence lip liners, a PIXEL pink nail lacquer, essence black mascara, and then revlon lip stain and lip balm. 





expensive..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...