Sunday, December 15, 2013

12 days of Christmas -- Mug Wishlist

So the first bundle this time around will be from ThinkGeek! Mostly because...wow I am incredibly IN LOVE with some of these mugs! Don't you agree? I'm in love with these things gah..



I absolutely love this too! Whoa, isn't it sweet? I can't wait until I can get one gosh!! Although I'm going to be saving up for one of the tetris ones soon enough.

Wherever I go, I always see this mug! I think it's absolutely adorable and I would be interested in getting one...but I don't know...

These lens are the coolest and I would love to have one oh my gosh!


This is clever, I have to tell you that.


This is one of the coolest things don't you think? A glass mug with coffee etched on it!


Now this next one isn't from ThinkGeek, but rather the famous little site J-list.
If you don't think a panda mug with a stirring spoon is adorable, hell you might need to take  a look through my eyes instead.


These next bundles are all from storenvy! This is super cute don't you agree?IT's a little bunny stacking teacup set!

Here we have some sweet little cat mugs! Ahh, I would love to have these!!


Hello Kitty is the cutest oh my gosh.

Let's not forget to mention the pink version of it!


Aren't these just super sweet? Talk about cute!

Whoa, glass mugs are super cool don't you think? What's cooler than having a cup with this sweet little design on it too!?


This deer mug is super sweet don't you agree? There's also a bundle of little forest animals too that you can pick from!

I have always been a huge fan of umbrellas and little red riding hoods! Don't you think this is just the cutest little thing from a lifetime fairytale?


Such cute and sweet little things don't you agree? Similarly to the teacup set, these are just adorable!


This is such an adorable little mug and it's super sweet too oh my gosh!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...