Thursday, March 21, 2013

White Day + Giri Choco


On March 14th, it was White Day. White day is the day where the guys give the girls something after the girls had given them chocolates on Valentine's Day. The gift that the guys give the girl have to be white. 


For white day, Moses had given me a scalemate. Handsewn with red and white fleece fabric and those sweet brown polka dotted eyes. Although the scalemate isn't perfect (especially since his head and feet were close to falling off due to Moses's craftsmanship) he's absolutely the cutest plush I have to date.


Remember when I was mentioning giri choco? I had made DIY s'mores packages! They came with a couple of hershey's milk chocolate, marshmallows, and Honey Maid graham crackers. I made two because I had two different people assigned to me (Giri choco + white day are both cultural events and assignments for the Japanese class). I had received both white chocolate and the scalemate on white day. It was definitely worth the time putting together the s'mores packages!



1 comment:

  1. white chocolate and marshmallow are my favorite sweet whites.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...