Tuesday, August 6, 2013

A gladiator's gown

It's actually not anywhere near a gladiator's gown, but my brother kept calling it one so I kind of succumbed to the silly nickname. 


This dress was originally the dress that Kokoro kara bought for all the talent show members back in 2011 when we won best club award. The dress is very, very good quality with a sheer cover over. There's also some very cute embroidery and satin ribbons here and there. 


I can't exactly remember as to where we had purchased the dress, but I do recall it's from a safe site that sells Asian fashion. I added a black top(?) and a handmade necklace that can be seen in a previous post (if you look).



But just in case any of you were wondering, the reasoning behind why my brother calls it the gladiator's gown is because it's what I was wearing to Sadies! Although it was also the dress that I fought him in.


Josh had to keep us from killing each other.



Thus leading him into his own duel with Akira!


Welp, all pictures after the read more were pictures that didn't make the post! Sorry 'bout that.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...