Friday, August 2, 2013

Waffle Case decoden


Hey guys! Just dropping by to show off what I made the other day! Above we can see me testing out the puffy 3D paint. Hehe...I got this.



So just a heads up, what I used for the decoden was this pencil holder that has a magnet on the backside of it! 



So using the puffy paint, it comes off looking like how it is below. You just want to fill in the outlines you made as your guide. Although a flat surface would be better, I kind of feel like this is just as good. But then again I have a strong addiction for waffles.


Now going to the decorating part! I used some polymer clay, beads, paper clay, glitter and then whatever else I found.


It came out pretty nice don't you agree?


While it looks a tad bit tacky, I think it's a good kind of tacky!

A nice silly kind with lots of shine and cuteness.


Pretty rad I must say.


And that's a wrap! Pictures that didn't make the post are under the cut!





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...