Wednesday, August 28, 2013

2 days and Graduation + Fashion Artsies (#/。\#)


SO I had thought that I made posts about these photos already, but it turns out that I haven't...or I somehow lost it and suck at finding them..but oh well. But here we go. The next bundle of pictures you will see are all from the two days and graduation day from last year. 





With all good times, we have our vintage day where I dressed up with Leah and the boys looking at the yearbook.



I'll get started on Aloha day with Jeremy and friends too.











And then Kokoro Kara cabinet's little ice cream party with green tea, red bean and neapolitan ice cream! Also..the lunch that Reis brought for me..



Then my deformed (but better looking) wire piece! Haha. I hated it.


I'll continue on with my outfit for the last day of school and then the little what not that leads up to graduation!


Sadly, I didn't keep have the beauty mark or the makeup on here.































































and with graduation finishing up a bit...



or well after graduation really... and all the sadness, we celebrate with an all you can eat buffet with japanese food and a hella lot seafood! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...