Friday, August 23, 2013

Pillows and Pouches alike


Welp! Hey guys! So I'm here to fill you all in with a little bit of detail of what this is. These are the front (above) and the back (below) designs of the felt pouch that I made last year for one of my 3D art assignments. The above says "I'd love to BEE with you but I guess I have to RAM into you first" which is an allusion to my favorite couple from Homestuck. 


Whereas for this side, I present to you a pocket and a pair of mochi bunnies along with a couple of stitching of my name and the Japanese expression " あいしてるよ。” which should translate to "You know, I love you." (Technically "I love you you know.") 


The pouch has beads that I made out of polymer clay and a whole bunch of fun little tidbits that I really liked. 


Below we have a couple of group pictures! The pillows match with the pouches! 


Laarnie B., Bhavi T., Priyanka S., and Michelle Y. 
(from left to right) 
I miss my 2013 seniors


Above are the backs and below are the fronts!


Bonus: Flash pic (not really a bonus if you ask me)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...