Sunday, October 27, 2013

Loara Shenanigans


The best part of Loara would have to be the fact that I got to sit next to Elise and this guy! This kid here is Jordan. He's the new addition to the colorguard this year and actually the first guy to join here at Whitney. Now although I'm too ashamed to talk too much about our performance at Loara, here I present to you just some shenanigans that happened when Jordan and I were on the bus.


Elise had brought her 3DS and her pokemon gamess! We started playing with her pokemon and it's pretty funny as to what the game can detect. Apparently, depending on how your face is, it may or may not be able to detect a smile...(wasn't my case but it sure was Jordan's!)








The endless pictures roll in and after 


















and I remember my claustrophobia of people now, it has something to do with last year's time at Arcadia...which was pretty traumatizing for me...


And cotton candy and waffles!!! I owe Elise $8 but I am perfectly fine with that because I love Elise anyway uwu 


We brought back 3rd place but we don't actually deserve it...ahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...