Monday, October 14, 2013

UPGRADE 【・ヘ・?】


So after the parade on Saturday, my dad took the family out to Best Buy to get me a new laptop. Just in case you were curious, my laptop worked the bare minimum but would constantly crash windows and my phone would malfunction and drain the moment you'd enter a call.


Although I only wanted a laptop that was of similar size to my sister's because it was easier for me to work with for art and decent enough that I could use it for school, my dad bought me a touch screen laptop with all these fancy what nots that I'm too lazy to pay attention to (but my brother was awfully jealous of me..agh) and a flip phone that he knows that I love flip phones for stupid reasons.


I was very happy about getting these things from my dad, but I felt so guilty! I usually don't receive anything like this (they normally give me the hand me downs or the "I don't want this" from my siblings and relatvies...I haven't gotten anything this great since 6th grade with my ipod nano! Ahh...life is rough but there are the little diamonds that make it worthwhile...although I don't know what to tag this as jfc no


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...