Monday, June 22, 2015

Birthday!


Hey guys! So forever ago, it was my birthday. As you know I've been like 2 and a half months off schedule.. so I'll be posting like crazy and trying to catch up as best as I can!


But firsts off, the sweet thing that you see here was an amazing gift that I had gotten from my sister! She had surprised me with it by sending it straight to school and I got called up to the office and everything! It was amazing and what a hilariously amazing experience.



The next thing on my list was hilarious! My cute and sweet friend Motoko ~my penpal from japan~ had made me the sweetest and the absolute cutest collage ever!! It took some serious time and dedication and I can't believe she did that just for me!!!





My friend Simon had gotten me an amazING box of donuts! Although there were just so many that I ended up sharing them with everyone!


My civics teacher at the time had given me a voter registration application (which I've been waiting for after all this time!).


I had gotten amazing food all day!


Unfortunately at some point I lost the other earring of mine...


My guess bag got awfully stained by the bike I had rode the day of...


But it was alright because we ended the day with KBBQ!













































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...