Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Calming days




A long while back, I had enjoyed some wonderful time with my two most amazing and bestest friends Melissa and Ben. 




We had gone out to get sushi at Maki Sushi and then went on to enjoy  and laugh at ourselves and things we were interested in at the Dollar Tree and the Zion Market nearby.


Yum!


We had ordered so many plates of special types of sushi that they gave us complimentary dessert! We all got matcha tea ice cream with a little dollop of whipped cream. 


And then we  really enjoyed ourselves messing around, as you can see beyond the read more.



Unfortunately later that day I accidentally sat on my tiara that you can see in the photo here and it was just...so disheartening to see it broken. I'll be trying to fix it sometime soon.




Also, we got really distracted and fell in love with the little jewelry plastics that we had gotten from one of the toy machine things that you twist? vending machine-like ? 


Also! Fake flowers for disney ears and cotton candy and a sweet little bundle of eyeshadows~



Well, I'll try my hardest to get back on track everyone! I'm so, so, so sorry!











































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...