Thursday, June 18, 2015

Love Letters!




I'm so sorry that I've been so, so, so far behind. I'm maybe two or three months behind my blogging schedule so I'll try my hardest to catch up with all the "extra" time I have laying around. "Extra" because I have like 900 other things to get done but really, blogging is one of the most important things to me as it's a kind of journal...but with pictures.


But a long whiles back, I had started writing daily love letters for Reis whenever he was busy and found himself stressed out. These were written when he was busy with his AP testing and he sweetly did the same for me during senior retreat. 




It's a really sweet thing to do... and I highly recommend other couples that easily feel lonely like the two of us do.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...