Monday, June 22, 2015

Wondercon : Final Post -- Purchases & More


Hey guys! This is just a compilation post of everything that someone in the group ((mostly my shots though because I'm a huge spender for art and stuff...)) and I thought it'd be nice to share them with you guys!





And I had bought this poster for my sister!!




Some super perfect stickers for my super perfect sticker album collection.


BEE AND PUPPYCAT.








The drawings that Kate and Elise had drawn of me at the Wondercon booth!





God Bless Skull Girls.







The little food and Easter bundle were gifts from Heather's mom.



Pole dancing beauty! 



Stickers for the sticker album and a beautiful bookmark that'll hopefully inspire me to work and do it someday.




And I got it signed!



(Some shots in the bee & puppycat comic)



More photos above from us and some business cards below



Mars Button <3 p="">


For Reis~






Okay. So the guy who did all the amazing work that you see above was super cool. Not only did he make the amazing graphics but he also did these really cool robotic figures! If only I had the heart and the money to.













I Had gotten an amazing copy of the jem and the holograms poster above and the comic book below for free! i was so in love with it. I just couldn't believe it! 















Shots from inside the book!





From Heather~



Soap samples!






My sticker babies.


AH YES.



So much love for these post cards. 









The bundles that you see above are for Ben and Melissa!







And That's all folks!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...