Thursday, September 29, 2016

Ethereal Antlers


Hey everyone! So I made a post about this I think on my patreon but I can't for the life of me remember anymore, so I'll be posting this here. This was an order for Halloween of my ethereal antlers. They are made out of clay, a glow in the dark substance, acrylic paints, fake leaves, wire, and twine. They are securely attached onto a headband and have been reinforced using various glues, wire, and other fun tools for security's sake. It is also connected to a lace tie at the bottom of the chin and is paired with alligator clips and sew in hair combs. 


If you're interested in seeing the process or all of the photos, feel free to click through the read more! Thanks for dropping in~ ♪



































1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...