Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Souvenirs from Japan


Ahh, so I've been meaning to post about this but I repeatedly forgot! This was a little set of everything that Bianca had brought back from Japan for me. I don't really feel like captioning anything, but here it is! Also, in the picture the adorable hello kitty sailor looks a little dirtied... because she took a trip with me to PMX and got roughed up ;___;! Oops..

But Bianca had brought back for me two Sanrio tsum tsums, an official Disney Japan White Rabbit tsum tsum, a daisy notepad, a chiaki nanami figma keychain, and a pup bread figma (this was actually for Reis but we house the little guy in my home). 
































1 comment:

  1. I live these adorable Japanese souvenirs! I and my writer here think that people from Japan are without doubts experts in making cute things:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...