Friday, February 5, 2016

Organization: a long & meticulous process


Wow, it's been a little hectic trying to blog and live life normally to be honest! Sorry for the wait again. I had the lovely opportunity to clean and organize my art studio! It's been rather rough trying to do all this because it takes FOREVER...but I'm sure it'll be worthwhile in the end. I'm loving it so far though! I'm trying to organize fabrics with similar fabrics and themed what nots with each other. It's been rather nice...I think! But then again it may be more frustrating than anything... ?  I've been getting a lot of donations for things...and I just want to make sure that they're easier for me to find and look for! Especially because I have a serious problem of buying too much and then having to buy more because I can't remember where I put it. (^◇^;) so...back to work I go!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...