Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day!


Hey everyone! Forgot to make a post about Valentine's Day, so this will be the second one that I'll be doing for today. So I'll be mentioning all of the wonderful things that happened today. 


For my mom, I had gotten her these really yummy truffles! I absolutely loved how they tasted, so I assumed she would like them too. They were from Hapa cupcakes in downtown Fullerton. ♪(´ε` )


I had also picked up some gorgeous tulips for her too. She absolutely loves and adores potted plants, so I had gotten her one of those instead. 


Adorable, amazing 4" potted tulips. So much nicer than the regular rose bouquets. 



And last but not least, some really, really amazing gifts from my lovely loving friends.  Some amazingly fragrant candles from bath and body works, along with some sweet candies. 



So! That's been Valentine's Day and everything that mostly happened. Aside from cleaning of my studio and bedroom, and doing errands, and watching new television shows like "Snapped", "Unsuspected Culprits", and "Untold stories from the ER", not much has happened! I'll keep you all updated...or I'll do my best to try. Will go back to updating my blog for more art though! I haven't been on my laptop in a while, so I haven't been able to organize, edit, and upload any photos for my blog posts. Sorry lovelies !(◎_◎;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...