Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Nanami Chiaki Cosplay Test


Hey guys! Sorry for the erratic posts. It's been awkward trying to get myself back on track when I'm all over the place. Just looking at some of the photos in my gallery and the current posts that I have drafted are mostly from a while back.. or don't fit the blogging mood that I'm in.


Moving on with the post, I had recently cleaned my nanami wig while also adjusting my makeup style to better suit my nanami cosplay! It's rather old, I know but it's my first cosplay and I'll never let it go.



I had also gotten my hands on some gorgeous circle lenses from honeycolor.com that I'll be reviewing soon on my perfumepleasures blog. Overall, I like this much better because the look feels and seems to be more complete and fixed! The cosplay itself may need some fixing...but that's something I'll leave for future laarnie to handle.


Thanks for checking in! Follow through the read more for extra photos.












1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...