Thursday, February 18, 2016

Care package from Mel ♪( ´▽`)



Hello! So I feel that it may be a good time to start posting about some of the gifts that I had gotten for Christmas given that I've been lagging...but here's some photos of all the wonderful items Mel got me! More can be found under the cut~ 

I thought this soap bar was absolutely adorable! "you smell" is definitely accurate. 



<3 



Bubbles! With a little shark wand haha~



I've fallen in love with this face cream! It's amazing and left my face feeling incredibly smooth. Unfortunately I had an allergic reaction to it...darn sensitive skin. 


 Have yet to try this! 


I absolutely LOVED the lip balm that she had given me! It was amazing and I really, truly wish that I could have been able to use it more but it turns out that I'm allergic to it :( what a bummer </3 . 


This color is absolutely amazing and I am madly in love with it! 


And then some face blotting sheets which is perfect because I'm definitely an oily af monster x) 



Thank you again Mel for the gift! I'm thinking that maybe this post is better off on my makeup and fashion based blog, but honestly I'm too tired to care at this point about that. Will definitely try and make another art related post sometime soon though! Sorry for the wait! 

1 comment:

  1. Very lovely package here filled up with extremely useful things! Yeah, I definitely consider lollipops to be essential products for everyday use in order to be in a nice mood all that time:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...