Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Gudetama + Plan Check & Little Tokyo Adventures


Ahhhhh Gudetama & Plan Check had a thing the other month and I was incredibly desperate to go! I ended up going with my cool friend Leonard who was kind enough to then roam around with me until we both got to the point of our schedules conflicting. If you're interested, just press through the read more! The food was pretty rad, and the whatnots that I had picked up from our roaming was definitely worthwhile. 




So provided with the meal is a orange ginger cream soda. It's really nice, and it's really, really delicious. It has a very odd but comforting tang.


Next were the sliders! These were really good and I absolutely fell in love with them. The egg yolk broke when I pressed the bun top down and I just enjoyed the flavors as they developed into a literal food orgasm in my mouth.


My only complaint would be that the food was fairly oily! I ended up having a stomach ache after...but the provided drink makes a lot more sense when your food is this oily. 


Some close ups~


I absolutely forgot what the thing is called here and I'm sorry but I'm really lazy to scroll up to get a look at the menu...but I know that it's a fried ball of something and it was pretty damn tasty at that.



I honestly really loved the seasoning and the flavoring...


And the mayonnaise made my day (I LOVE mayo that tastes like kewpie).


Aaaaand here is the (almost) aftermath!



No lie, I really wanted to love the gudetama dessert but it turns out that I really can't stand the true flavor of cocoa. 


It tasted almost.. like a poison to me. At some point I started gagging and I felt really bad because I almost NEVER leave leftovers... but this was the moment of truth. 
..
......
.............
I don't like real cocoa or chocolate. 


Well, afterwards we started roaming around! We made our way over to Little Tokyo where I got completely lost in everything.


I ended up buying this AMAZING lookbook from Q-pot that came with a canvas bag. I fell in love with it...madly. 






Loved this blanket! I really wish it was a sweater to be honest.



Below are just the wares that I brought back home at the end of the day~ 

















It overall just made me really happy. I have always really admired the work of MissKika along with admiring Q-pot cafe's merchandise from miles and miles away. 




Obligatory selfies / photos of me!!!



And BAM LOOK AT THIS AWESOME SHIRT. YES. MOTHER FLIPPING YES.





Life is grand.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...