Friday, January 17, 2014

Dance-A-Thon || Face/Body painting !


Art2Cure volunteered to do some face painting so Amy and I were the artists in charge...although to be fair, most of the work was done by me because people unfortunately came when I was the one in charge of the table.. I've done some face painting before, but it wasn't all that bad of a deal so I never seemed to have a problem. We had two types of face paint brands, one was like using acrylic paint but dried like a tempera paint and the other was like using watercolor but looked like acrylic paint when dried. I didn't have too hard of a time working with either.


(The latter)



(The first I mentioned)

I had painted a lot that night actually...but unfortunately I had the misfortune of not being able to take any pictures (good ones at that) of them due to a sudden increase in demand.


These weren't actually of either brands. I used a face paint brand on Jewel that I usually use on myself. It worked like acrylic paint and dried looking like watercolor. It was really smooth and very easy to use. Jewel really liked how it turned out though, I'm so happy that she let me practice on her during our free period in japanese!


Mindy was so happy when I painted her though, I thought that was adorable!























































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...