Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Guppy Tea House with the family and Audrey Hepburn movie time with Grandma!

Usually, whenever my aunt and my grandma come over to our house, they come to take us out to go eat or something. Unfortunately, my aunt was incredibly hungry when she joined us and she was clueless as to where she wanted to go out to eat...so she asked me.



Although the problem was that I knew what was good to order at the (somewhat) restaurant, but my family didn't and I wasn't able to recommend or tell them about what's good or bad because that ruins the (not really a good idea of having) surprise. To be honest with you, I don't actually know what I ordered. I usually order based on the pictures and the ingredients and then I judge based off of what I know about the restaurant's goods and bads...which isn't usually all that great of a way to determine what I choose though...so never listen to me for food.

But when all else fails, I think it's super awesome to enjoy good ol' green tea ice cream. Actually, I wanted coffee ice cream, but my mom said no so I had to find some sort of middle ground...and it was green tea.













And then when I came home, my grandma was watching movies that she loved. Each one featuring her favorite American actress Audrey Hepburn. The one that I managed to fit into my schedule to watch with her was Sabrina. It's about a young girl who was educated in Paris only to come home to her supposed true love who she was the daughter of his family's servant. In the end, Sabrina realizes that she's not in love with her childhood true love, but rather the brother who cares far too much for poor Sabrina. He'd always want to take care of her for who she is on the inside and outside rather than his younger brother who was Sabrina's childhood "true love" who only became interested in her on the outside.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...