Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Christmas Gifts! Body Products & Pacman Heat Mug!

 
My sister, being the awesome person she is, bought me one of the coolest mugs that will ever exist. It's a light up (it's heat censored) pacman mug! Although I really wanted the tetris one more from ThinkGeek, it was out of stock and my sister wanted to get me a present for the christmas season. 

Although, as you can see I had two mugs sent to me. The one on the left being the 100% intact mug and the one on the right is broken and even fell apart because it broke during shipping.

But there's nothing that says good days than my sister also buying really awesome tea that we used to drink all the time when we were little kids!!

















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...