Friday, January 10, 2014

Felt Vessel (Progress Pictures!!)

Not too long ago we had started our felt vessel project! We had to take a large amount of roving and cover a bouncy ball that I bought at Toys R' Us and then felt it down over the ball somehow... but it was fun! Here are some of my progress pictures along with some really stupid commentary (because when aren't the things I talk about incredibly stupid?)


I was working to a very cool and very pastel-like color scheme, unlike my usual warm, bold, and bright colors and themes. I was basing it off of this little stuffed animal I had because I needed a place to house it.


Here's Reis's because why the heck not. His felt vessel  was made with a primary color scheme and I was a little disheartened  that I couldn't work to my usual warm colors because that just described me so much better than the cool colors...but oh well.


I had then took some yarn and wrapped it around the entire felt ball, hoping that it'd be easier to keep the wool roving in place without much effort added on top of that.






That's all there really is, but oh well. Ta-dah~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...