Thursday, June 5, 2014

Band Banquet


Well, it's less so pictures from the banquet for band and more so just me saying a bundle of stuff..? First, let me explain the trophy, every so often, our director gives away the trophies that we've collected over the years to the students. This year, trophies were given out to leadership members. Next, there's nothing out of the ordinary about this year's banquet, but then again, not much ever actually happens at them anyway. I guess you could say that I'm becoming more and more so a pessimist because they didn't interest or impress me at all...at least I don't think so at least. I'll just stop talking here..because after a while, you kind of lose track of what you're saying in the first place. I guess I'm doing that a little right now.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...