Saturday, June 28, 2014

Happy 1 Year Anniversary!


It was our anniversary today and so I took the liberty of spending it with him! I was so, so ,so incredibly happy to spend it with him. We've been together for a year and while it's kind of silly to care so much about something as silly as this...it made me so happy. 





We'd gone to the Cerritos Mall to celebrate because that was the only place that we could've gone...and I've never been happier.


As usual, we went around in the sanrio store and he was so sweet and had bought me this cute little notepad! I use it for writing all my ideas, notes, details, etc. in. It's especially helpful as a to do list and what to buy/how to improve things for my cosplays! I love it. It's amazing and great.





There were all kinds of silly things and I thought it was hilariously awesome!







So great!! 

We'd then gone to the Disney store..because I'm a huge child!





AAAH oops! I forgot to mention~ we also spent the actual day of our anniversary at his house. We watched a movie and then ate watermelon on his bed..because his bed is the most cloud-like place EVER. After, we'd started drafting the pattern for my dress! It was great.


Back to the mall! We'd eaten out at the Mongolian BBQ place in the food court. I'd been craving their food since prom day..so I'm just so happy that I was able to get some!


I'd gone home with the best things ever. I bought my mom something to eat and Reis had bought me chocolate dizzled belgium waffles! I'm definitely in love with the right guy. Definitely.




As for his gifts to me, he had bought me some caramel marshmallows!




Along with the most cutest and the sweetest ring that I just absolutely adore! 










Thank you so much! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...