Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Gifted Ceramic mugs!




There's nothing that I love more than getting presents! I know that sounds a little silly, but I feel that everything is worth treasuring and receiving them from others just brightens up my day. Well, the point of this post is to express that .. well..I guess the best part is that my favorite kind of present would definitely be mugs. I've started my own mug collection!


Reis and James had both gifted me their wonderful mugs that they made in their art classes and I had never been happier to receive such wonderful gifts such as these before! 


All the little details on Reis's mug are just sweet and wonderful.


I definitely wouldn't drink from it though! I don't think I trust Reis enough to.


James's mug is absolutely amazing. I don't know what about it made me fall in love with it, but I just couldn't take my eyes off of the way he had glazed his mug. The colors are absolutely amazing and I couldn't have asked for a better gift than this! (I have an obsession, I know I do.)






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...