Friday, August 14, 2015

Hooping!


So a while back, one of my brother's friends had gifted us this health hoop. Now, I've known about hooping for a while now but I have never in my life seen this thing.. but it was worth trying out.


Here's how everything looked in the package and the "how it works" on the top of the box.


I won't lie, I had originally looked up whether these were better or worse than regular hooping because I've been following hooping and pole dancing and aerial silks for a while now.. and the internet definitely didn't fail to warn me that this wasn't the best way to go about hooping. 


Nonetheless, I take the best that I can get. Sorry for the mess by the way, I have a tendency to go straight to work when I get home (and you can even tell my dog was here because clothes are dragged around my room by him). Anyways.. I went on and assembled the hoop.


The instructions to use as see fit.


And I followed the packaging. I did a full 20 hooping set around basic parts of my body. It was fine first starting up but after the entire thing, I felt really, really uncomfortable.



At the time, I knew that I was starting to develop severe bruises. It was pretty rough.




But I don't think I'll keep myself from continuing it. I waited about a month for the bruises to fade away and it's already August. I gotta get back to it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...